Money Secrets of the Amish by Lorilee Craker

I have never been good with money, so I hoped this book would help me turn things around. My brother lives right near Amish-town Landcaster, PA, so I've visited the place before and heard how many Amish are very wealthy. So figured I would learn a lot from living "the simple life". This book is NOT about the Amish living. It is like the author used the "Amish" name to sell a book. The book teaches you NOTHING new at all. It is all stuff you already know - like don't buy on impulse, pay your bills on time and don't get late fees and interest, don't borrow and pay interest, give your kids hand-me-down clothes instead of buying new, repair worn or torn clothes, don't buy all those kitchen gadgets and use your hands to mix instead, etc. There is nothing new at all in this book! What a waste! I would NOT recommend this book. You will be wanting your time back after reading this.


Disclaimer: Received this book free from publisher but giving honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment